Sometimes parenting can be so tough that we lose our temper over out kids. Tune into this episode as I share with you 5 tips to become a better parent without having to yell.
1. Be clear about what you control and what you do not control.
2. Focus on maintaining a calm voice, calm face and calm body.
3. Remember that children always have choices.
4. Separate the emotion from the discipline.
5. Remember your job as a parent.
Watch and Enjoy!
Dr. Paul Jenkins
For a FREE digital copy of my mini-book, Portable Positivity, visit this link:
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Books & CD’s: http://drpauljenkins.com/products/
The Parenting Power-up Audio Course: http://parentingpowerup.com/
Free digital copy of Portable Positivity: https://bit.ly/2PoIDam
Track: Kisma – We Are [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Licensed under Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0
Video by Nate Woodbury
View source by clicking here.