In this video Dr. Mukesh Gupta talks about “Infertility”. Infertility is when a couple is unable to conceive pregnancy. Dr.Mukesh Gupta elaborates on what could be the potential causes of Infertility & describes in detail when is the correct time to seek help from Doctor or Fertility Expert.
Top Reasons to meet Fertility Consultant:
1) Duration – If a couple has been trying to conceive from more than a year & have had relationship during Fertile period adequate number of times & yet haven’t been successful in conceiving – then they should meet the doctor.
To know what is Fertile period click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxpP15E-0hs&t=1s
2) Age : Age is a very important factor when it comes to Planning Pregnancy. The younger the age the quality of eggs & sperms are better, hence it is easier to conceive. However if the age is on the higher side, seek a Fertility Consultant’s guidance to help you plan accordingly.
To know the Right Age For Pregnancy click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAs970wyXw0
3) Long Distance Relationship – For couples who reside in different countries or cities for professional reasons- it gets difficult for them to conceive. However seeking a doctors guidance may help planning your timings which can work in positive direction.
4) Non Consummation Of marriage – If a couple faces difficulty in having physical relationship – this may also be one very important factor for Infertility. Hence open up to your doctor & ask for help on this issue.
5) Health Issue – If any partner suffers from any sort of illness or health concerns, this could also act as a barrier for conceiving. Hence the couple should try & get their medical history clear or treat their illness & plan for baby accordingly with the help of Fertility Consultant.
For Online Counselling visit our website or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org Connect with us on 8104516661or visit Le’Nest Hospital : https://bit.ly/2LgFNTP
Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/lenest.in Follow us on Twitter : www. twitter.com/lenestindia Follow us on Instagram : www.instagram.com/lenestindia
DISCLAIMER – This information is intended as a patient education resource only and should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem as it is not a substitute for expert professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your healthcare provider. In addition, every effort is made to ensure links to external sites as well as medical information and/or medical animations are current and correct.
View source by clicking here.